Tantric Presencing For Couples – Jon and Rose
This workshop is suitable for all couples, whether physically or digitally together. We view your relationship as a ‘third’, a being which each of you seeks to nurture, protect and support. We have found that the fundamental key to relational nurturance is to relax deeply, and to feel the embodied presence of both ourselves and our be-loved in contact. This requires that we take time out of the schedule of our often hectic modern lives and discover how to ‘rest in the Other’. This workshop will give you the time and some straightforward ways of working towards this end. We will use simple ritual to create a sacred space. Following this, we will be using the principles of Tantric Presencing, a revolutionary new method of deepening relational contact combining breathwork, mindfulness, relaxation and energy work. Our intent is to help you deepen your emotional and physical sensitivity as each partner feels the other and reacts accordingly, generating an energetic flow of engaged mutual recognition.
Tantric Presencing is designed to:
- Release that sense of physical and emotional ‘stuckness’ which blunts your sense of self.
- Enhance your sense of aliveness which is so fundamental to authentic relating.
- Deepen your relationship with yourself and with your partner.
- Develop your ability to feel your physical and energy bodies and those of your partner.
- Encourage mindfulness and lovingkindness within your relationship, and beyond, into all walks of your life.
We intend for you to emerge refreshed, empowered to deepen your commitment to your relationship and with knowledge of how you can do this in daily practices which can be as brief as 10 minutes per day or as long as you have time for. Come and nourish your ‘third’.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Bring a warm blanket to nest in and a sense of curiosity and wonder.
Click for more about Rose
Click for more about Jon